What human food can dogs eat
On some occasions it may happen that our dog’s food is over and we have to work out a homemade diet for him in case the supermarket is closed. It may also happen that we feel like giving you some of our leftovers if we are already full, but … how to know what food will do you no harm?
CAT Spraying No More REVIEW
Cat Spraying No More is an excellent opportunity for the cat owners to learn about training the cat with a systematic approach. It helps in preventing the unwanted litter issues and other risks of bad feline behavior as well.
In this article the Animal Expert will show you some foods that our pet can consume.
Keep reading and find out what human food dogs can eat and give your pet only the best and most suitable.
What to take into account
If you are thinking of giving your dog food that you have prepared on a regular basis, it is important that you always refer to a specialist who will guide you about your dog’s needs, because it is clear that the needs for each dog may change depending on your age , their state of health or their constitution.
If this is not your case and you just want to find out what foods are not harmful to your dog, you’ve come to the right place! See the following list:
- Although dairy products such as milk are harmful and harmful to your pet, the truth is that foods like yogurt and cheeses (always in small amounts) give them an extra amount of calcium.
- Offering warm oats is an excellent measure for dogs suffering from chronic constipation. Probably if your dog suffers and has already gone to the vet, this has already recommended this food. Plus it is a natural source of fiber.
- The liver is a recommended food for the dog as it confers vitamins, protein and omega 3 and omega 6. One option is to toast the liver in the oven for one hour at low temperature, so you get totally natural and delicious snacks. However, consumption should be moderate: once or twice a week.
- The apple is a healthy food that in addition allows to hygienize your dentition, without abusing it is a wonderful complement and rich in vitamins. The apple cider vinegar can also be beneficial to feed the dog.
- Other recommended foods, especially for dogs that are found poorly from the digestive system is rice.
- Chicken meat is another protein-rich alternative that your dog will love.
- Another vitamin-rich option (which should always be accompanied with meat and / or rice) are steamed vegetables
Remember that all products should be cooked in the oven, on the grill or boiled and under no circumstances should you add salt or cooking oil . However, you can add a little bit of natural olive oil to your diet to get a shiny coat.