Make homemade perfume for dogs
As the day approaches from taking our dog to a canine hairdresser, it is normal for him to start smelling a little badly. And in these cases many owners look for some type of perfume specific to them.
CAT Spraying No More REVIEW
Cat Spraying No More is an excellent opportunity for the cat owners to learn about training the cat with a systematic approach. It helps in preventing the unwanted litter issues and other risks of bad feline behavior as well.
Therefore, at YourCatCareguide we offer you the opportunity to make a perfume for dogs in your own home, knowing that the products you will use are neither chemical nor harmful to your pet.
Keep reading and learn from us to make homemade dog perfume .
Making a scent for dogs at home is easy and very simple, but you should keep in mind that you should not use alcohol or substances that can irritate your skin. To get started, you will need to gather all the products that will allow you to make a scent for your dog at home:
- Distilled water
- One lemon
- Apple vinegar
But what is each of these elements for?
Distilled water acts as the base of the product, just as alcohol does in perfumes for human use. Glycerin fixes and gives body to the whole blend, while apple cider vinegar, in a small proportion, gives shine to your dog’s hair.
The other products that we choose, such as lemon and mint, are only used to refresh your pet, so if you wish you can change them, you can do it with mint, replace the lemon with an orange, lavender oil, almonds or coconut.
How to prepare the perfume
To make the homemade scent for your dog, start by gathering the necessary ingredients and follow these steps:
- In a small container place the distilled water to simmer. If you want the perfume to be even smoother, you can use a little more water.
- Add the sliced lemon and the mint crushed.
- Simmer for at least an hour and a half.
- Once this time has passed, you should completely strain the liquid of the pan so that no remains of mint or lemon remain.
- Add the glycerin and two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, it is important not to add more than this amount of vinegar, otherwise the smell will become too strong.
- Allow to stand at room temperature until cool.
- Use a spray bottle to store the mixture and then apply on your dog.
And you already have your homemade scent for puppies ready! You can now refresh your pet when you need it, since you can not shower it too often. And if you choose to bathe yourself at home, take advantage and check out our advice to bathe the dog at home .
If you want to read more articles similar to Make homemade scent dog , we recommend you to join our section Beauty Advice .