How to make potatoes for puppies
The potato is the basis of food for canary pups until they can eat birdseed on their own, so it is important to have a potato of quality, balanced and nutritionally complete.
CAT Spraying No More REVIEW
Cat Spraying No More is an excellent opportunity for the cat owners to learn about training the cat with a systematic approach. It helps in preventing the unwanted litter issues and other risks of bad feline behavior as well.
In order to offer a food that truly meets these characteristics it is essential to prepare it in a homemade way, being aware of all the components that we are using, although for this we need some industrial preparation as a base.
Want to offer the best to your little birds? Then came to the right place, in this article of YourCatCareguide we will explain to you how to make potatoes for canary pups .
The first step will be to gather the ingredients we need to make the potato for canary pups , we can divide them into two groups, the basic components and the additional components.
Basic components :
- Dry paste: Regardless of the brand of the product, all types of special dry paste for puppies are made following the same formula.
- Flour: Its main function, besides being used as a basic product that leaves the potato more economical, is to allow the subsequent enrichment with the additional components, such as proteins or vitamins.
- High quality baked wheat flour, which gives it a great capacity to absorb water and, therefore, is essential to give the potato to puppies the desired consistency. If you do not have this wheat flour, you can use couscous, because it is a food for human consumption, you can find it more easily.
Additional Components :
- Brewer’s yeast (can use one that is used for human consumption, but it is recommended to be specific for poultry).
- Negrillo: These seeds are very tasty for birds and help achieve the desired taste for the potato.
- Vitamin powder complex: use a specific product for birds.
- Powdered mineral complex: use a specific product for birds.
- Omega 3 and omega 6: small envelopes are sold with a liquid that has these properties, is a very good product in small doses that helps the growth of the bird.
- Egg: With the bark included and crushed offers an extra dose of calcium, much needed for the development of canaries.
- Honey: This product of natural origin is ideal whenever we add small doses.
- Canola (rape) cooked and washed.
We should note that these are the additional components to prepare a potato for canaries suitable for any time of year, however, we can use more products to make a specific potato for each season of the year.
It is very simple to make a potato for canaries , however, we must know how to clearly distinguish four stages in this preparation, in which we will make 3 different mixtures from the ingredients mentioned above.
We will need a clean container in which we will add the potato to dry puppies and to a lesser extent the thread flour . Finally, mix well until the mixture is homogeneous and of a compact consistency.
In the picture we can see the potato for puppies that we can find for sale in any store, remember that there are two types of potato for canary, yellow and copper cubs.
The second step in preparing the potato for canary pups is to add a number of ingredients to the previous mix:
- Brewer’s yeast
Mix everything again very well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
To start the third stage of preparation we need another clean container, in which we will mix the following ingredients:
- Wheat flour, cooked or couscous
- 3/4 parts water
We wait until the wheat flour or the couscous has absorbed the whole water and then we mix this preparation with the paste that we did previously, we must move very well, so it will be useful to do it with our hands.
The final consistency of this mixture should be spongy and smooth, we should notice the damp mass and no lumps, should not get caught in the hands, but be completely loose.
Once you have done so, you should divide the product into 1-kilo packs, leave one package out and keep the rest in the freezer until you need a new container. Only then will we proceed to the last stage of preparation.
In the image you can check the texture of the cooked wheat flour.
In the recipient of the potato for canary puppies should add the following ingredients:
- One tablespoon of powdered vitamin complex
- One tablespoon of powdered mineral complex
- A glass of cooked and washed rape
You should mix everything up again until you get a homogeneous dough and you should keep in mind that this last mixture should always be made when you take a new container from the freezer.
You can start to feed your canary pups regularly with the healthy and complete potato you have made. Remember that it is important to consult a professional to make sure that your canary does not suffer from food shortages.