Homemade cat meat recipe
Many people are looking to feed their cat in the most natural and healthy way possible. Following the natural behavior that cats have in nature it is important to know that cats are carnivorous mammals and that is why, in YourCatCareguide, we decided to elaborate this article with a homemade diet of cat meat .
CAT Spraying No More REVIEW
Cat Spraying No More is an excellent opportunity for the cat owners to learn about training the cat with a systematic approach. It helps in preventing the unwanted litter issues and other risks of bad feline behavior as well.
Meat recipe for cats
If you want to prepare a homemade diet from meat you should make sure that it is a good quality product that will not generate bacterial parasites in the cat’s intestine.
- 500 grams of beef or minced meat
- 200 grams of chicken liver
- Two potatoes
- Two eggs
- Two carrots
Preparation of the homemade meat diet:
- Cook the potatoes, carrots and eggs in water until cooked through.
- Cook by little has in an anti-stick skillet the livers of chicken without olive oil or salt.
- Cut the potatoes, eggs and carrots into small cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients: raw minced meat, little cooked chicken liver, potatoes, carrots and eggs. Use the mothers so that all foods are well mixed.
Once you have made the homemade meat recipe, you can store the food that will not be consumed that day in a plastic bag in the freezer. Distribute by daily doses.
If your intention is to start feeding your pets naturally daily, we recommend that you vary the diet regularly so your cat does not have any food shortages. Consult your veterinarian about what important foods you incorporate to keep your cat healthy.
Tip: Check out also 3 recipes for cat snacks in this other YourCatCareguide article!